Sunday, December 15, 2013

Festival of Trees

My mom has been decorating a tree for the Festival of Trees since before I was born.
I have never been able to help her until we were in Utah this year and I extended my stay so I could be there.
It was a blast-especially since I'm really not much help.  I'm there for moral support.
I did help Heather with her Despicable Christmas gingerbread house.
Until 2 am.



It was fun watching my uber-creative mom at work…


And the finished product!

We all stood back and documented the days' work!

It was really fun and a little emotional and special too!
This is a fun tradition that I'm glad I could be part of this year.


And I loved seeing my mom's friends all support and help her out too!
What a fantastic bunch of women-
So glad I could spend a day here with all of them.



No comments: